PROMO CODE for the Golden Chicken & Attractive Golden Prizes to be won when you order the Domino’s Golden Chicken – [See Contest Details Below].
Domino’s Pizza or Pizza Hut?
I posed this question to many of my foodie friends and surprisingly, all had unanimously said they prefer Domino’s Pizza! In terms of quality, freshness, distribution of pizza ingredients as well as taste and texture of the dough and crust, Domino’s Pizza is clearly the winner in the Taste Department.
Their pizzas are also freshly made the moment you placed your order, either through phone call, online website or mobile app.
Domino’s Pizza has 2 Guarantees that are Unique in the Pizza Industry:
- Product Satisfaction Guarantee – If you are not satisfied with the product, you can either get another replacement or a full refund!
- 30 minutes Commitment Guarantee – If the pizzas are not delivered to your house within 30 minutes after the orders are placed, you will receive a free regular pizza voucher for subsequent usage.
More awesome facts about Domino’s Pizza:
- No delivery charge and GST. All prices published on their website are nett.
- You can use their useful online GPS Tracker (AKA Great Pizza Service Tracker) to track your order.
- Halal certified.
With Chinese New Year around the corner and many eateries closing during the first 2 days of the festive period, many people would be thinking about what food they can order for home delivery which is delicious yet affordable.
I have a lot of friends who love chicken as their staple food and I am no exception.
Introducing the all new Domino’s Golden Chicken (4 flavours) – delicious chicken tenders which are baked to golden perfection and drizzled with interesting sauces and cheese.
As their products are oven-baked and not fried, this means that you can still enjoy guilt-free indulgence and feasting this Chinese New Year!
Now with my PROMO CODE, you can enjoy the Golden Chicken for just $5 or have a FREE GOLDEN CHICKEN with a pizza purchase!
Golden Outback Chicken (Non-spicy) – Oven baked chicken tenders with BBQ sauce, green/red capsicums & olives. This is my favourite as I like the BBQ sauce and the other 2 spicy ones were a tad too spicy for me.
Golden Italiano Chicken (Spicy) – Oven baked chicken tenders with pesto sauce, pineapple, juicy tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. This has a more tangy flavour as the juicy pineapples and spicy chicken tenders really complemented each other.
Golden Mexican Chicken (Spicy) – Oven baked chicken tenders with salsa sauce, pineapple, green capsicum, olives and cherry tomatoes. Calling all chilli lovers! This is the most spicy Golden Chicken indeed, covered with fiery salsa sauce, my tongue almost went numb for a moment eating this… 🙂
More Delectable Goodies from Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s Pizza Gold Rush Contest – 26 January 2015 till 8th March 2015
1. Purchase the Golden Chicken.
2. Peel off the “Golden Chicken” sticker available on the Golden Chicken box.
3. Collect 3 Golden Chicken stickers and place it in the contest form.
4. Write or draw “Golden Chicken” in the most creative way. (Just let your creative juices flow for this one.)
5. Fill in your personal particulars on the contest form and submit your entry to 81 Ubi Ave 4, #10-16, Singapore 408830 or drop it into the contest box provided at any of the Organiser’s outlets.
Attractive Prizes To Be Won:
First prize x 1 winner
– Win a Golden Shopping Spree – Shop like a celebrity, inclusive of $2,000 money to spend, accompanied by a personal shopper with chauffeured limousine service.
Second prize x 3 winners
– Win a IPhone 6 Gold, 64GB
3rd prize x 4 winners
– Win a 10 gram Gold bar
Remember to use my PROMO CODE to enjoy the Golden Chicken for just $5 or have a FREE GOLDEN CHICKEN with a pizza purchase! (Valid from 9 Feb 2015 till 8 Mar 2015.)
- Domino’s Pizza do not deliver to some areas like Punggol and Changi Airport, do check with the call centre before ordering.
- There is a minimum order of $15 required for delivery.
- All outlets have a sit in dining area except for Woodlands and Bukit Merah Branches.
Delivery Hotline: +65 62226333
Operating Hours: 10:30am – 11:00pm