So I was diagnosed with having high cholesterol and became even more health conscious ever since. Even when I do indulge, I believe in eating everything in moderation.
Recently, I was introduced to the GlucosCare Tea and I find that this helps to control my cholesterol levels without having to rely on medications.
GlucosCare® Tea | 24 Sachets ($15) or 60 Sachets ($35)
The GlucosCare Tea is made of 100% natural herbal tea and proven effective in lowering blood glucose levels by preventing its absorption, thus making it suitable for diabetics and those who are health conscious.
Each tea bag is scientifically formulated with 2 plants – Gymnema Sylvestre and Camellia Sinensis (GreenTea) and is clinically proven by numerous clinical trials done in Singapore and overseas to maintain healthy blood glucose and cholesterol levels, hence a healthy body weight. This product has won the Singapore Prestige Brand Award 2011 and Best Brand Award in 2012.
How does GlucosCare Tea works?
The tea molecules are similar in structure to glucose molecules and will block part of the glucose receptors. GlucosCare Tea reduces the absorption of glucose in the GI tract.
- Steep 1 sachet into boiling water for around 5 minutes. The teabag can be reused 2-3 times.
- Serves hot or warm.
- Do not add any sugar to sweeten the tea other than the GlucosCare Stevia.
- Add a slice of lemon or ginger to enhance the flavour if you prefer.
- Consume the tea only after meals and do not drink it on an empty stomach.
Note: Please seek professional medical consultation before consuming any health supplement if you are unwell. Not recommended for pregnant, lactating women or children under 12 years old.
You can also buy GlucosCare Tea online or at the following stores:
Unity, Guardian, Watsons, NHG Pharmacy, NTUC Fairprice, Sheng Siong, Mustafa, OG, Yue Hwa@Chinatown & Chinese Medical Halls
GlucosCare® Stevia | 40 Sachets ($7.20)
The GlucosCare Tea tasted like normal black tea and I tried the tea on its own and with GlucosCare Stevia to compare the taste between the two. Personally, I find that adding the GlucosCare Stevia is too sweet for me and I prefer to drink the GlucosCare Tea on its own and don’t find it bitter at all.
As mentioned earlier, it is not recommended to add other sugars other than the GlucosCare Stevia in the GlucosCare Tea as it will have no effect as the herbal tea is supposed to “block sugar”.
Only the GlucosCare® Stevia is able to bring a natural sweet taste with zero calories. As its sugar molecules are not absorbed by the digestive tract, it will not raise the blood sugar level and has no aftertaste.
This product is only available online and not in retail stores. Receive a FREE box of GlucosCare® Stevia with every purchase of GlucosCare Tea (60s).
MarinEx® High Fibre Collagen| 30 Sachets ($55)
Where does toxins in our body come from?
- Stress / Environment pollution
- Endocrine/metabolism disorders
Collagen is a protein that helps to maintain skin texture and firmness and marine collagen is safer than other collagen derived from animal origin.
Soluble fibre cleanses toxins in the intestine and prevent them from being absorbed by the body, which helps to maintain a healthy looking skin.
Hence, the MarinEx High Fibre Collagen is suitable for everyone who seeks beauty and detox at the same time in one amazing product.
This product is 100% natural and each sachet contains 5000 mg of high fibre collagen that is soluble in beverages.
- Add a sachet into your favourite beverages (such as juices, lukewarm cereals & drinks below 40 degrees.
- For best results, consume on an empty stomach or before a meal.
This product is suitable for:
- Smokers & drinkers
- Highly stressed individuals
- Long hours in air-conditioned environment or under the hot sun
- People with dull skin
MarinEx® Jointmate |30 Sachets ($69.90)
Daily consumption will help to strengthen joints, maintains agility and flexibility, and improve performance for those doing contact sports or in chiropractic care.
Each sachet contains Glucosamine Sulphate (builds & promote cartilage growth), Chondroitin Sulphate (maintain fluid in joints) and MSM (supports connective tissues).
- Take one sachet a day for results to be observed in 3 weeks.
- Add a sachet (berries flavour) into a glass of lukewarm water.
- For the no-flavour sachet, add it into your favourite beverages (below 40 degrees).
My mother-in-law is suffering from weak knees and cannot walk for long distance as she is already in her 70s.
As the berries flavour one is sweeter, I let my mother-in-law try the one with no flavour, so that she can add it into her morning cup of beverage like Horlicks or Milo. Personally, I do not really like the berries flavour as it is too sweet but it tasted better when I added more water.
Who should consume this product?
- People suffering from occupational stress and those who sits in poor sitting position for long periods.
- The elderly and athletes.
- People who are overweight.
- Ladies who often wear high heel shoes.
My tips for taking the GlucosCare Tea & MarinEx health supplements in a day
- Morning – Take MarinEx® High Fibre Collagen with your morning juice/beverage on an empty stomach
- Afternoon – Take GlucosCare Tea after lunch
- Evening – Take MarinEx® Jointmate before or after exercise
Note: The MarinEx products are recommended to be added into lukewarm beverages to maintain its active properties.
If it’s a hot drink, I’ll let it cool down first and if it is a cold juice, I don’t add the supplement straightaway as the powder does not dissolve well if it is too cold.
All the products mentioned in this post are certified with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), halal-certified and a product of Singapore.
Great news! Just enter the promo code “CHOCO20” to enjoy 20% discount when you shop online till Aug 2017. FREE courier to your doorsteps when your purchase order is above $60.
For the GlucosCare Tea, you’ll also receive a FREE microwavable food container for online purchase of $70 and above.
Please feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions about the products and I’ll try my best to answer them. 🙂