Organic By GlitterFriends was started in 2015 out of one woman’s journey to research natural and effective ways to treat eczema and skin allergies using only organic and plant-based ingredients.
I have a friend who suffers from eczema which had recently gotten worse due to the amount of dust and pollutants generated from the upgrading of his home. I gave him the Intensive Barrier Cream to try and he had noticed a great improvement just after 2 days.
The formulation looks thick (definitely not the watery type) but does not feel greasy at all on the skin and was absorbed quickly, forming a thin protective barrier on the skin surface. After a few applications, his eczema flares reduced and it help minimised the itching, dryness and scratching tremendously.
Even though I do not suffer from eczema, I do have dry skin and cracked heels. After using the Intensive Barrier Cream, my skin appears to be healthier and smoother and it even rescues my dry and cracked heels! I bring the cream with me when I travel as my dry skin usually get worse overseas.
- No Parabens
- No Phenoxyethanol
- No Alcohol
- No Artficial Colourings
- No Animal Testing or Animal Ingredients
- No Lanolins or Dyes
- No SLS & SLES
- No Parraffinum Liquidum
- No Sodium Hydroxy Methyl Glycinate
- No Benzyl Alcohol
- No Polyglyceryl-3
- Fragrance Free & Cortisone Free
- Vegan Friendly
- A Relief for Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea
Natural Formula with Potent Ingredients for Cell Repair & Regeneration
- Formulated with Organic Rose Otto Flower Distillate from Bulgaria – Gently soothe irritated & inflamed skin.
- Formulated with Australian Oat Seed Extract (Avena Sativa) – The perfect emollient for soothing skin irritation & inflammation.
- Formulated with Organic Jojoba Seed Oil from South America – Naturally anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory & hypoallergenic.
- Formulated with Organic Shea Butter from Africa – Effective in fading scars & treating skin ailments such as eczema, burns, rashes, acne, stretch marks & skin discolouration.
- Enriched with Wakame Seaweed extract from Tasmania – Has anti-aging properties and is essential for healthy skin.
- Formulated with Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Helps to store & retain moisture.
- Formulated with Organic Sunflower Oil – A light-weight oil rich in Vitamin E that forms a natural barrier on the skin to protect skin from oxidative damage.
How to care for eczema skin with the Intensive Barrier Cream?
- Follow a skin care regime to wash and clean away dead skin from affected areas daily & pat dry.
- Apply the Intensive Barrier Cream after bathing on affected area to lock in moisture & repair the damaged skin.
- The cream can be applied as liberally & frequently as possible to affected areas.
- Continue to apply 2-3 times a day even when eczema seems better.
- Safe to use as needed on babies, children, elderlies and the entire family.
Intensive Lotion For Body | AUD$55
The Organic By GlitterFriends Intensive Lotion for body smells really good and uplifting and is enriched with Calendula, Burdock and Lime Flower to protect and promote skin health. The formulation is light-weight yet moisturising and nourishing enough to hydrate sensitive skin.
This lotion is the perfect relief for peeling cuticles, cracked heels and preventing stretch marks.
Fabric & Linen Laundry Wash (Liquid Detergent) | AUD$30
Do you know that synthetic fragrances are counted as one of the top 5 allergens and can trigger asthma attacks? It is shocking to know that a vast majority of chemicals in detergent are not even used for cleaning but are fragrances to make you believe that your clothes are clean based on what you smell!
The Organic By GlitterFriends Laundry Wash is formulated with a powerful organic plant essential oil blend of Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lavender and Tea Tree to add a delightful fresh fragrance to your laundry.
The laundry wash is natural, non-toxic, hypoallergenic, gentle and is ideal for babies and people who are suffering from eczema and other sensitive skin conditions.
You wouldn’t want to use a chemical detergent to irritate your skin further which can leave you very itchy indeed!
The laundry wash is suitable for use in all water temperatures in front and top-loader washing machines and even for hand wash of delicate items.
It is also suitable for use in situations where bed bugs and dust mites might be present. This makes the perfect house-warming gift as the laundry wash is safe for the entire family and your puppies too!
I am really impressed with the quality and range of their products to care for people with eczema and sensitive skin. They have even developed Body Wash, Shampoo & Condition as well as a Mattress & Linen Protector spray to keep your family safe and healthy!
No monetary compensation was received for this product review and all opinions expressed were my own.