Sudio Sweden has just launched their next-generation true wireless Bluetooth earphones, the Sudio Tolv, and they have definitely outdone themselves yet again with major improvements made over the Nivå which was released just last year.
What I love about Sudio Tolv over the Nivå almost instantly?
- The earbuds turn on and pair to my iPhone XS automatically once I lift them off their cradle, compared to its predecessor, Sudio Nivå, where you need to press-hold both buttons on the earbuds simultaneously for 3 seconds in order to power up.
- Features a new graphene driver to deliver richer sound quality with stronger bass & crisp treble, and most importantly, has a much louder volume compared to the Nivå which was still soft even at full blast. With the Tolv, 50% volume is loud enough for me.
- Longer battery life than the Nivå
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity that allows each earbud to be connected individually. You can also use the Tolv one-sided as a wireless Bluetooth earset.
- Sleeker, slimmer and better look and feel of the matte rubber casing & earbuds as compared to the Nivå.
Unboxing of Sudio Tolv & Battery Life
Scandinavian chic and minimalist design. This is how I would describe the entire portable charging case and earbuds and I love how soft and lightweight the earbuds feel when they sit in my ears. The earphones come with 3 pairs of silicon sleeves of different sizes (it’s important to find the perfect fitting ear tips that fit snugly), a micro USB charger, a 1-year international warranty certificate and simple instruction manual. Both the right and left earphones have a “R” and “L” marking on it so that you would not mix them up.
Like the Sudio Nivå, there is a button on each earbud which you can:
- Press once on either side to play or pause music
- Press twice on the right side to skip to the next track
- Press twice on the left side to return to the previous track
To use as a wireless Bluetooth earset, just press once on the right side to answer the call or press and hold for 2 seconds to reject the call.
Tolv features an upgrade to Bluetooth 5.0 technology and 7 hours of battery life. The fully charged casing also provides 4 extra charges for the earbuds when you place the earbuds back into the case – bringing the total play time to a whopping 35 hours of battery life on the go. I listen to music during commute and everywhere I go and could attest to its long battery life.
Tolv is designed to repel external noise and has excellent noise isolation even when I don’t turn on any music.
The Sudio Tolv (available in black, white, pastel blue & green currently) is retailing at S$189 which I feel is a very reasonable price given its high performance , quality and improvements made over its predecessor.
Great News! Simply use the promo code “misschocoholictolv” to enjoy 15% discount! Enjoy free shipping worldwide and 1 year international warranty with any purchase on their official website. Sudio Sweden is also giving away a FREE Summer Tote Bag with any online purchase from now till 31 July.
Share your adventures with #SudioMoments for a chance to get featured on the cool @sudiosweden Instagram page!